The Asus Transformer Mini ($399) is an entry-level detachable-hybrid Windows tablet that comes with useful accessories, like a keyboard cover and a pressure-sensitive stylus, that cost extra with some other tablets. It doesn’t have the most powerful processor, but it still gets full marks on usability, screen quality, local storage, and battery life. It’s an ideal second PC to have around the house when you simply want to watch Netflix in bed or quickly edit Office documents while traveling light.
As we all know, most tablets have no bulit-in BD drive and become thiner and thiner along with the development of the technology, Asus Transformer Mini is not the exception. If you are Blu-ray lovers and dream to store all your collections in your Asus Transformer Mini, you are in the right place. To get this job done, you need a Blu-ray to tablets converter. I highly recommend you Pavtube ByteCopy for Windows | Mac which stands out from its competitors after massive test.
Key Features of Pavtube ByteCopy You Should Know
- Support to load commercial Blu-ray/DVD, DVD IFO File, DVD ISO Image File, 3D Blu-ray movies, BD ISO image file. Recently, Pavtube Rippers have ungraded to v4.9.2, added support for Blu-ray AACS MKB v63.
- Rip and convert Blu-ray to MP4, AVI, MKV, WMV, MOV, and other more than hundreds of video formats by removing Blu-ray encryption including CSS, region code, RCE, Sony ArccOS, UOPs, Disney x-project DRM, etc.
- Pavtube ByteCopy allows you to lossless copy Blu-ray to Multi-track MKV format to help preserve Blu-ray 5.1/7.1 surround sound or other popular multi-track formats such as MP4, MKV, MOV for viewing Blu-ray movies on Samsung TV with multiple audio tracks and channels. Here is aguide to help you know more.
- With it, you can trim a clip from the feature-length Blu-ray video then you can upload the clip to YouTube, Vimeo, FaceBook for sharing or import the Blu-ray fragment to Windows Movie Maker, Sony Vegas Pro, Davinci Resolve for further editing. You also can add external SRT/ASS/SSA subtitles to your Blu-ray movies or replace the audio in the video for foreign language learning or other demands.
Quick Guide to Play Blu-ray on Asus Transformer Mini
Step 1. Load Blu-ray to this program
Install the best Blu-ray ripper on PC. then open it, click the “Load from Disc” icon to import the Blu-ray Disc. You also can load the BDMV folder by choosing the “Load from folder” from the dropdown list of “File”, of course, you also can choose to load the ISO images too.
Step 2. Choose output format according to your own needs
Click “Format” bar, you will see hundreds of video formats here. You can navigate to “HD Video” and select “H.264 HD Video(*.mp4)”. Or you can choose from “Asus” category.
Tips: For those people who want to preserve multiple video/audio tracks you can navigate to “Multi-track Video” > “Lossless/encoded Multi-track MKV(*.mkv)” for output. You can get lossless audio streams without transcoding. At the video setting windows, you also can choose the chapters, audio tracks, and subtitles.
Click the Setting button and adjust the video. Here you can rip Blu-ray with Dolby 5.1/7.1 tracks, open “Multi-task Settings” window, click “Audio” tab, check “Encode” to get encoded MKV files with Dolby Digital 5.1 audio saved. In this way, you also can rip Blu-ray with original DTS-HD Master audio track.
Step 3. Adjust video parameters
If you have defined the output format, then click the “Settings”, here you can adjust vdieo parameters like: video/audio codecs, bitrates, frame rates, channels, etc.
Step 4. Start the conversion
After all settings are done. Return back to main interface, and click convert, it will begin to copy your Blu-ray movies. Wait for a while, when it is over, click Open, and it will pop up a folder with generated files. Now you can transfer the covnerted movies to your Asus Transformer Mini for watching on the go.
- 3 Ways to Lossless Backup Blu-rays: Full Disc Copy, Blu-ray to Lossless MKV, Remux Blu-ray
- Remove Blu-ray Copy Protection AACS, BD+, Cinavia
- What’s the best format to rip Blu-ray/DVD for streaming using a NAS
- Best Free Blu-ray Ripper Review – Rip Home-made Blu-ray Movies for free
- How to Free Remux Blu-ray to MKV?
Any Product-related email@example.com