ChewTune for Mac
Pavtube Chewtune for Mac will be helpful as a perfect Mac iTunes M4V Video Converter.
With the help of ChewTune for Mac, your purchased iTunes movies will not be restricted to iPad, iPhone, iPod and Apple TV anymore. Instead, the program allows you to convert iTunes M4V videos and turn purchased iTunes movies and TV shows into optimal videos for playing on HP TouchPad, Samsung Galaxy Tab, Motorola Xoom, BalckBerry PlayBook, Acer Iconia Tabs, ASUS Eee Pad Transformer, Nook Color/Nook Tablet, Kindle Fire, Samsung Galaxy S phones, Motorola Droids, HTC 4G phones, PS Vita, and whatever media player you prefer. Besides, unprotected audio files are also supported by the program.
1. Pavtube ChewTune for Mac only supports protected movies, TV shows from iTunes, and Blu-ray/DVD digital copy videos that have been transferred to iTunes.
2. Pavtube ChewTune for Mac is NOT compatible with Mac OS X Mountain Lion 10.8.
3. Pavtube ChewTune for Mac is not compatible with Apple iTunes 11. To use the application smoothly, please download and install iTunes 10.5.
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leapard, 10.6 Snow Leopard, and 10.7 Lion
- 1G Hz Intel processor
- 512M physical RAM
- 1024*768 resolution display
- Apple iTunes 10.5
- iTunes should be set to 32 bit on Mac OS X 10.7 Lion
Pavtube ChewTune for Mac is capable of converting iTunes protected videos that has been transferred to iTunes to many other video and audio formats.
With Pavtube ChewTune for Mac, you can easily convert iTunes protected videos to your wanted file formats to meet your different end uses. The output files include MKV, MP4, WMV, AVI, MPG, TS, ASF, MOV, M4V, MP3, AC3, AIFF, M4A, and more.
For those DVD/Blu-ray digital copies that have been transferred to iTunes in M4V format, you can convert them into preferable video and audio formats with ease.
Pavtube ChewTune for Mac allows you convert unprotected iTunes music files to other audio formats like MP3, AIFF, AU, AC3, WMV, etc.
This Mac iTunes M4V video Converter software comes with format templates for almost all popular multimedia devices, such as iPad, iPod, iPhone, Xoom, Blackberry, 3G phone, Nokia, Sony Tablet S, Motorola Droids, Samsung Google Nexus, Apple TV, PS3, Xbox 360, WD TV Live, Zune, Creative Zen, Archos, etc.
You can choose to batch convert the iTunes videos to save more time from waiting for one-by-one conversion.
Using the Split function, you can split the selected video file into required video clips by specifying the clip quantity, duration time and file size.
If you don’t want to wait around for the conversion process, you can tick off “Shut down computer after conversion” option to save power.
The equivalent Windows version – Pavtube ChewTune
Guide & Tips
- Stream iTunes video to WD TV via iTunes M4V Converter
- DoubleTwist: How to Sync Protected iTunes videos with Android
- How to download iTunes M4V videos to Nexus 7 on Mac
- How to Play iTunes Video on Transformer Prime?
- How to Convert Digital Copy to Galaxy Tab
- Transcode BD/DVD Digital Copy to Android Tablet/Phone
- How to Play iTunes Movie on Kindle Fire?