Yes, H.265/HEVC codec video is more and more popular. No matter many videos you download from online are encoded with HEVC, more and more people try to encode their own libraries to H.265 video. But is your H.265/HEVC Encoder fast when transcoding media duplicates into h265 files Does it support H.265 CUDA Hardware Acceleration Recently, the leader of multimedia software application Pavtube Studio has upgraded its top-ranked Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate to version 184.108.40.206 with supporting the most advanced hardware acceleration NVIDIA CUDA & AMD APP by H.264/H.265 codec, which can give users 30x video transcoding speed than before.
What’s New in Pavtube Software v220.127.116.11
- Support newest NVIDIA CUDA & AMD APP technology to accelerate video encoding by both H.264 and H.265/HEVC codec. Note: H.265 CUDA depends on whether your computer is geared up with H.265 encoding capable graphics card. Please refer to the document on official website of nvidia: https://developer.nvidia.com/nvidia-video-codec-sdk
- Further added support for latest Blu-ray MKB v62.
- Improved handling for location seeking issues on BD and some VOB files.
Hardware and System Requirements
If the current setup on your windows pc is too low, you need toupgrade GPU for h.265 encoding. You can consider about one of the three NVIDIA’s H.265 encoding capable graphics card, which are the GeForce GTX 950, GeForce GTX 960, GeForce GTX 970, GeForce GTX 980, GeForce GTX 980 Ti, GeForce GTX 980M, GeForce GTX TITAN X and GeForce GTX 10 Pascal series including 1060, 1070, 1080 and TITAN X. Another thing to mention, due to lack of support in current Nvidia SDK and driver, Win10 currently supports only encode for 970 and 980, but supports decode+encode for 950, 960, 1060, 1070, 1080 and TITAN X (Pascal) cards.
Other NVIDIA CUDA & AMD APP Supported Pavtube Products
Pavtube ByteCopy | Pavtube BDMagic | Pavtube DVDAid
Pavtube Video Converter | Pavtube HD Video Converter | Pavtube MXF Converter
Pavtube MTS/M2TS Converter | Pavtube MXF MultiMixer | Pavtube MKV Converter
Pavtube FLV/F4V Converter | Pavtube MOD Converter | Pavtube TOD Converter
Enable H.265 CUDA in Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate
Simply click “File” > “Load from Disc” to load your Blu-ray and DVD movies or add your MKV, MP4, 4K video files, etc. Then Choose “H.265 MP4 Video” in “Format” drop-down list. Now, move your cursor to “Tools” button on the top of the main interface to choose “Options”. Then you can enable GPU acceleration.
Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate Information
Official Site: http://pavtube.cn/blu-ray-video-converter-ultimate/
Key Features: Read review
OS: Windows XP/2003/Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8/windows 10
|Note: If you buy Pavtube Video Converter Ultimtate now, you can get it at a 20% discount cause Pavtube Studio is holding on Year-End & Christmas Sale. Learn the details here .|
The purchase button of this 20% OFF Pavtube product is here:
- Pavtube ByteCopy Upgraded Supported NVIDIA CUDA & AMD APP
- Top 5 HQ Video Converter for MacOS Sierra in 2017
- How to Play All MP4 Files with QuickTime on macOS Sierra without any hassle
- Top 6 DVD to Facebook Rippers for Uploading DVD to Facebook
- Which the Best Blu-ray Ripper, ByteCopy or BDMagic