macOS Sierra, coming in the fall, is the new name of Apple’s Mac operating system. It will be available as a free software update for compatible MacBook, MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, iMac, Mac mini, and Mac Pro models in the fall. Thus Mac users rush to update to macOS Sierra, and finally find some applications are not available on the newly macOS, Handbrake 1.0.0 for example.
Handbrake 1.0.0 may be the most popular DVD Decrypter as a open-source software. It has Mac version that can be widely used on Mac OS X. But unfortunately, Handbrake 1.0.0 for macOS Sierra is not available, only Mac OS X 10.6 to 10.11 are supported at present. So if you decide to update your Mac to the latest macOS Sierra system, you will take the risk that you can’t rip DVD to MP4 or convert video to MP4 on macOS Sierra. Fortunately, superb Handbrake 1.0.0 alternatives macOS Sierra replacement can survive you from the situation that Handbrake 1.0.0 not working on macOS Sierra.
Advanced Edition of Handbrake 1.0.0 on macOS Sierra
Pavtube ByteCopy for Mac updates constantly to be compatible with the newly macOS Sierra, as well as rip latest copy-protected DVDs, including DVD CSS, region code, RCE, Sony ArccOS, UOPs, Disney X-project DRM, etc. Moreover, it rips DVD worthy of the title of best Handbrake 1.0.0 for macOS Sierra alternative since it supports most common multimedia files input (DVD, ISO Image, DVD Folder) even commercial Blu-rays and output ( lossless MKV, multi-track MP4/MOV/AVI, MP4, FLV, AVI, WMV, MOV etc.)
Top Reasons for Choosing ByteCopy for Mac as Handbrake 1.0.0 Alternative for macOS Sierra
1. OS X support: Pavtube ByteCopy for Mac is workable on Mac OS X 10.12 macOS Serria, 10.11 El Capitan. Handbrake 1.0.0 for macOS Sierra is somehow incompatible
2. Quality & Speed：Pavtube ByteCopy for Mac is much faster than Handbrake 1.0.0 in movie loading, title scanning, ripping, etc. And it offers high quality in converted DVD movies.
3. Input: Handbrake 1.0.0 supports DVD (only non-protected DVDs, not even CSS encrypted DVDs), Blu-ray (Blu-ray disc structure), video file, video folder. Pavtube DVDAis supports DVD, DVD folder, DVD ISO/IFO files (any DVDs with region code, CSS, Sony ARccOS, UOPs, APS, RCE, etc)
4. Output: Handbrake 1.0.0 outputs MP4, MKV (But it defaults the output file extension as M4V not MP4, learn why) and offers universal device presets, iPod, iPhone, iPad, Apple TV (4/3), Android, Windows Phone 10. While, Pavtube ByteCopy for Mac can rips the latest protected DVDs to lossless MVK, MP4/H.264, H.265, MOV, MKV, FLV, MPEG, AVI, etc. and even 3D videos. When getting the hang of it, you will find it faultlessly convert all DVDs to iPhone 7, iPad Pro, Apple TV 4, Galaxy Note 7, Kindle Fire HD, WP8, PSP.
5. Usability (incl. Profile Settings): Handbrake 1.0.0 allows more personal settings and provides numerous video and audio parameter settings for advanced users to alter the file size and video quality accordingly. But it also acquires the right codecs to be installed for the type of file you wish to convert however such as DivX, Xvid, OGM, etc. With Pavtube ByteCopy for Mac, you can freely adjust codec, aspect ratio, bit rate, frame rate, sample rate and audio channel in the interface according to your needs and optimize the output file quality.
Learn >> Top DVD Ripper for macOS Sierra
How to Rip DVD to MP4 on macOS Sierra with Handbrake 1.0.0 Alternative
Step 1: Load DVD videos
After installing and launching the DVD to MP4/MPEG-4 program, please insert your DVD disc into your DVD-Rom and click “File” button to upload DVD folders/ISO files/IFO files. Since the app support batch conversion, you can batch convert DVD to MP4/MPEG-4.
Tip: You can select desired subtitle/audio track at the bottom of chapter list.
Step 2: Choose MP4/MPEG-4 Format
In the dropdown list of Format menu, you can find “HD MP4 Video(*.mp4)” under “HD Video” catalogue. And “MPEG-4 Movie (*.mp4)” in “Common Video”.
1. Go to “Edit” tab and open “Crop” “Effect” “Watermark” “Audio” tab to adjust video zoom, adjust image brightness, and add watermark etc. with DVD to MP4/MPEG-4 Converter.
2. Go to “Setting” tab to adjust video bitrate/codec/resolution and more.
Step 3: Start to Convert DVD to MP4 on macOS Sierra
Click the Browse button to specify where the program should place the converted files. Then click Convert button to start to rip DVD to MP4/MPEG-4 video with Handbrake 1.0.0 macOS Sierra alternative.
When the process ends, open output folder to locate the generated MP4 files on macOS Sierra. You also can use this Handbrake 1.0.0 replacement on macOS Sierra to convert DVD to lossless MKV, multi-track MP4, MOV, AVI and other popular video formats. This article is from here.
- Video/Audio Formats Handbrake Deals With
- Free use HandBrake to Rip DVD to iPhone/iPad
- Handbrake DVD Rip Tutorial on Mac
- Handbrake Reviews and Top 4 Alternatives to Handbrake
- Handbrake vs Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate : Which One Is Right for You?