From some forum, we found some users have problems “ playing MP4 video files on Android SD card”. What’s the matter? Maybe your MP4 videos are too bigger, or your MP4 videos are not friendly with Android. Read on to get the solution for playing all MP4 videos on Android.
In fact the compressed way for MP4 video can be different and complicated. Android can only recognize MP4 compressed in H.263 or H.264 AVC. If your MP4 file is not compressed in this way, it can’t be opened or played smoothly with your Android-powered mobiles and tablets like Samsung Galaxy Tab/Note/S series, HTC, Kindle Fire, Google Nexus, LG, Sony Xperia, Nook HD, etc. And if your MP4 videos are too larger than Android plays, you can also split your MP4 videos into multiple small video clips.
How to make that doone? You only download a MP4 video software. It is called Pavtube Video Converter. This software not only can transcode your unsupported MP4 to Android palayable MP4, but also can trim your MP4 video files. It also can convert other videos like 4K, H.265, MKV, FLV etc to Android.
Free download MP4 to Android Video Converter
- Powerful Video Converter: Converts almost every video format to or from H.265 video filess rapidly in high quality.
- Wide Selection of Formats Supported: Converts any video files to MP4, MKV, AVI, FLV, MOV, 3GP, WMV, and a lot more.
- Fast-Speed Video Converter: Converts videos faster than any other video convert software programs.
- Lossless Conversion: Convers any video files without the risk of losing its original quality.
- Compatible with Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP.
– Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.com/video_converter/
– Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-Video-Converter/3000-2194_4-75734821.html
- Softonic Download: http://pavtube-video-converter.en.softonic.com/
4 – Steps to Turn MP4 to Android Phones or Tablets formats
Step 1: Import MP4 video files
Click “Add video” button to upload MP4 files from your computer. You can also directly drag the video files into the program directly.
Step 2: Set MP4 as the output format
Basically the “Android Tablets 720P Video(*.mp4)”, “Android Tablets 1080P Video(*.mp4)”, “Android Phones 720P Video(*.mp4)”, “Android Phones 1080P Video(*.mp4)” from “Android” are all universal formats for Android tablets and smartphones. Besides, there are optimized formats for Samsung, Motorola, Acer, Asus, Sony, Toshiba, HTC, etc branded Android devices; choose a proper one as you need. Or depends on your device, you can choose a suitable video format from “Android” catalogue.
Step 3: Split Video
When the Video Split window pops up, tick off Enable > Split file size (MB), and either enter the desired maximum size of each file chunk or choose an appropriate size from the available drop down option. In my case I entered 3900 MB for each chunk of file. 4 GB is equal to 4,096 MB, so if you want your file size less than 4GB, just enter/choose the maximum size under 4,096 MB.
Step 3: Adjust the video/audio settings
If you think the video size this not suitable for your Android Tablets or Phones, you can first choose any one of the provided type, then change the settings. Please remember the file size is based more on bitrate than resolution which means bitrate higher results in bigger file size, and lower visible quality loss.
Step 4: Start to convert MP4 for Android
After the setting, the last thing is to click the “Convert” button at the bottom right corner to start converting MP4 to Android supported H.264 MP4. After the conversion, click Open button to get the MP4 videos and then you can transfer them on your Android tablets and phones for watching at ease.
- Best Free AVI to MP4 Converter 2016 Online
- Get the Fastest and Free Android Video/Audio Converter for Tablet/Phone
- How to Get MP4 Files Played on Vizio TV from USB Port?
- PS4 Media Player Not Reading MP4 Files on USB
- Unable to Play MP4 Video in Windows Media Player