From some forums, we found many users have issues streaming YouTube 4K videos to Chromecast Ultra for Samsung 4K TV, for example:
“I recently purchased a Chromecast Ultra and whenever I try to cast a 4K UHD youtube video it always gives me an error message. My wireless network speed is about 400 mbps but I still cannot cast a single 4K youtube video even when I try using an ethernet cable. Factory resets do not work either. There is no issue with the actual connection to my Samsung 4K TV because I can see that the input’s resolution is “3840 x 2160/60p” . Please help!”
Why can’t stream Youtube 4K videos to Chromecast Ultra for Samsung 4K TV?
Chromecast supported file formats
Media Container formats: AAC, MP3, MP4, WAV, WebM
. H.264 High Profile Level 4.1(the processor can decode up to 720/60 or 1080/30)
Best YouTube Video Converter for Chromecast Ultra & Samsung 4K TV
If your YouTube 4K video can’t be streamed into Chromecast Ultra, may because your video formats or codecs are not friendly with Chromecast. So you can convert your YouTube 4K video to Chromecast Ultra supported video like H.264 MP4. Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate can be a smart choice for you. With it, you can easily convert Youtube 4K videos to Chromecast Ultra for Samsung 4K TV. You can choose Samsung TV supported formats in the software if you want to play the video on Samsung TV. The conversion process only takes three steps, which are uploading, selecting output format and finally converting files. Mac user please get iMedia Covnerter for Mac.
Free download this video converter for Chromecast:
- Convert 250+ video and audio formats in SD/HD/4K and DVD/Blu-ray
- 30X faster conversion speed and high output quality
- Support H.265/HEVC Encode & Decode
- 150+ ready presets for iPhone, iPad, Samsung, Game Console, VR, TV, video editors, etc.
- Customize the output resolutions to any size the users want.
- Batch conversion and super fast conversion speed.
Step-by-step Guide to Convert Youtube 4K videos to Chromecast Ultra for Samsung 4K TV
Step 1. Import YouTube Video
Begin by launching Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate on your Mac/PC. You can import the file to the program by clicking on “File” and then clicking on “Load Files”. You can also use the drag-n-drop method to add your videos.
Step 2. Select the Output Format
The format that ringtones is audio format. Therefore, move to the lower side of the program window. From there click on “HD Video” format from “Format”. Or you can select Samsung TV MP4 format from “TVS” under “Format”.
Step 3. Convert Video to Chromecast
Next click on “Convert” button, which is at the lower right side of the program. The program will convert the file and you will have the chance to see the conversion process on the screen. It will only take a few minutes before you get the ringtone. Once the process is over, the program will notify and prompt you to open the file. Now you can stream the converted video files to Chromecast Ultra for Samsung 4K TV or other TV, devices etc.
- Stream Supported and Unsupported Video from Kodi/XBMC to Chromecast
- Chromecast Ultra profile Support HEVC NO
- Split and Upload iPad (Pro) 4K video to Youtube with subtitle on Mac
- Why can’t Upload 4K from Mac/PC/iPhone/camera to YouTube successfully
- No difficulties Uploading GoPro Hero5 4K videos to YouTube
- Compress 4K Ultra HD Resolution Videos from YouTube