The Sony Xperia XZ Premium has everything you want when paying top dollar for a phone, with its 4K display and slow motion camera two standout party pieces. It will please Sony fans around the world. With this smartphone, ripping all your 4K Blu-ray movies to this smartphone and enjoy them during the trip to kill the boring time will be a good experience. So to complete the task, you have to get a super Blu-ray ripping software that can really handle 4K Blu-ray movies.
When you try to find the best 4K Blu-ray ripping software on Google, it will show you many applications. Pavtube ByteCopy (to get Mac version) will be in your sight, which stands out from its competitors. To ensure you to gain insight into this software, we have listed its main features below for you.
Main Features of Pavtube ByteCopy
- Powerful ability to bypass copy and region protection on a commercial 2D/3D Blu-ray disc, 4K Blu-ray discs. You also can import 4K Blu-ray folder, DVDs, DVD folder, DVD IFO file, DVD/Blu-ray ISO Image file to this program.
- Recently, Pavtube Blu-ray Rippers have upgraded to v4.9.2, added support for Blu-ray AACS MKB v63.
- Copy and convert 4K Blu-ray to various video/audio formats for your Sony Xperia XZ Premium, like H.264 MP4, AVI, WMV, MKV, and more.
- This software allows you to lossless copy 4K Blu-ray to Multi-track MKV format to help preserve Blu-ray 5.1 or 7.1 surround sound or other popular multi-track formats such as MP4, MKV, MOV for viewing on HD media players with multiple audio tracks and channels.
- Massive copy options for you. You can 1:1 full disc copy 4K Blu-ray movies with all the subtitle languages, audio tracks and chapter information well preserved, or only copy the main title without unwanted extras.
- Massive optimized device presets like Sony, Asus, Samsung Galaxy Tab series, iPhone X, iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy Note series, Xbox One series, Apple TV series, Wii U, Adobe Affter Effects, Adobe Premiere, and more.
- This feature-rich software also work as a proferssional video editor. With it, you can trim 4K Blu-ray movies length, add external subtitles to it, replace or mute audio, and more.
Steps to Play 4K Blu-ray on Sony Xperia XZ Premium
Step 1. Load 4K Blu-ray with this program
Install the best 4K Blu-ray ripper on PC. then open it, click the “Load from Disc” icon to import the 4K Blu-ray Disc. You also can load the BDMV folder, DVD folder by choosing the “Load from folder” from the dropdown list of “File”, of course, you also can choose to load the ISO images too.
Step 2. Choose output format for Sony Xperia XZ Premium
Click “Format” bar, you will see hundreds of video formats here. You can navigate to “HD Video” and select “H.264 HD Video(*.mp4)”. Or you can choose formats from “Sony” category.
Step 2. Adjust video parameters
If you have defined the output format, then click the “Settings”, here you can adjust vdieo parameters like: video/audio codecs, bitrates, frame rates, channels, etc.
Step 3. Add external subtitle to 4K Blu-ray movie
Click pencil-like icon on the UI, enter the “Video Editor” window, here are 7 tabs for you. In Subtitle tab, you can add *.srt or *.ass/*.ssa subtitle-files to the 4K Blu-ray movie as hard subtitles.
Step 4. Start the conversion
After all settings are done. Return back to main interface, and click convert, it will begin to copy your 4K Blu-ray movies. Wait for a while, when it is over, click Open, and it will pop up a folder with generated files. Now you can transfer the covnerted movies to your Sony Xperia XZ Premium for watching on the 4K display.
Any Product-related firstname.lastname@example.org