As the best phones in 2017, iPhone 7/iPhone 7 plus can record 4K video in mp4, mov formats. But we found some users have issues in editing iPhone 4K video to Premiere Pro. Why can’t edit iPhone 4K video to Premiere Pro without any problems? How to get iPhone 7 4K MP4, 4K MOV video into Premiere Pro for editing? Read on to get the reason and solution.
The iPhone 7/iPhone 7 plus records in MPEG-4 and outputs its files as .MP4 files (the container). Files are compressed using the h.264 codec (as opposed to AAC or Xvid and DivX usually found in .AVI containers). So the files you are getting out of iPhone 7iPhone 7 plus are suited to be delivered as is, which is usually not what you want. So sometimes our iPhone 7iPhone 7 plus video file (MP4, MOV)codec isn’t compatible with Adobe Premiere.
Best solution For Editing iPhone 7/iPhone 7 Plus 4K video on Premiere Pro Perfectly
To easily solve your problem, you can convert this iPhone 7iPhone 7 plus MP4， MOV video to other Premiere friendly movie format like MPEG-2, FLV and more (Note: it applies to all kinds of Adobe Premiere including Adobe Premiere Pro 2017, Adobe Premiere Pro CS3/ CS4/ CS5/ CS6).
To be honest, it’s not as hard as you imagine, what you need is just top iPhone 4K/HD video converter like Pavtube iMedia Converter for Mac. After downloading and installing the gorgeous video converter gadget, you can effortlessly transcode unsupported iPhone 4K video to Adobe Premiere Pro friendly video format while keeping the excellent media quality.
Key features of this iPhone 7 4K video converter for Premiere Pro
- Convert iPhone 4K video to Premiere Pro, Avid Media Composer, Final Cut Pro, iMovie, FCE, Windows Movie Maker, Sony Vegas Pro etc.
- Compress iPhone 4K video to 1080p, 720p with original video.
- Convert iPhone 4K video to any formats like MP4, MKV, AVI, M.OV, FLV, WMV etc.
- Convert 4K, HD, SD, DVD, Blu-ray etc to iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus and other iPhone series supported format.
- Basic video editing functions: split, merge, trim, crop, add watermark, adjust video effect, edit audio and insert subtitles.
- Allow you to complete the conversion process with three simple clicks.
- Compatible with macOS Sierra, El Capitan Yosemite, Mavericks, Lion.
It also has its equivalent version for Windows users – Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate to convert iPhone 7 4K video to Premiere Pro on Windows.
Free download this iPhone 7 4K video converter for Premiere Pro
Start converting iPhone 7 video to Premiere Pro editable format quickly
Step 1. Click “Add File” button to import the unsupported iPhone 7 MP4/MOV video file. Or you can also drag your iPhone 7 4K video directly to the main interface of this Premiere Converter.
Step 2. When you come to the output list, we suggest you to drop down the list and find the ‘Adobe Premiere Pro’ column and choose the ‘MPEG-2 MPG’ as the nice one. Or other suitable output format is also available.
Tips: Advanced functions
A. Click the “Edit” button to open the Video Edit window to achieve editing iPhone video like trim, crop, image, watermark, effect, subtitles and rotate and etc in the corresponding editing pane.
B. Click the “Setting…” button to open the Advanced Settings window to adjust the output video codec, resolution, bitrates, frame rate, aspect ratio, audio codec, channel, volume and etc in the advanced tab. Here if you want to compress iPhone 4K to 1080p, you can choose 1980*1080 from video size.
Step 3. Start conversion
As soon as we have finished all the preparation work there, just get back to the main interface to click the ‘Convert’ icon to get the work started. After transferring the files to Adobe Premiere CC as usual, we can edit the recordings in Adobe which shot from iPhone 7/iPhone 7 plus and iPhone 6s/6s Plus/5s/5s Plus. Have a try!
- How to Play iPhone 4K video on TV?
- Rip and Play Blu-ray Movies on iPhone 7/7 Plus
- 2017 Best iPhone 7 VR Headsets Review
- Play 3GP on iPhone 7/iPhone 7 Plus/iPhone 6s Plus/iPhone 6s etc
- iPAD Pro 9.7 cannot play 4K videos?
- How to Stream 4K Blu-ray to Apple TV 4?