It is common that you deleted some pictures on your iPhone but want it back later. If your iPhone is running iOS 8 and later, you can easily recover the picture easily as below:
Recover deleted photos on your iPhone
1. Launch the Photos app on your iPhone or iPad running iOS 8 or later.
2. Tap on the Albums tab in the bottom navigation.
3. Tap on the album titled Recently Deleted.
4. Tap on the photo you’d like to recover and tap on Recover in the bottom navigation.
5. Tap on Recover Photo in the popup menu.
However, this way is only effective in 30 days. If it exceeds 30 days after you delete the picture, you won’t get the photo back as the above method. But if you have iTunes backups, you can recover the picture in another way by aniPhone Data Recovery tool.
Steps to recover the deleted picture on iPhone from iTunes
Step 1: Run the iPhone Data Recovery tool on Mac and choose “Recover from iTunes Backups”.
Step 2: Click “Start Scan” to scan your iTunes backups on Mac. And later, your data on your Mac will be displayed according to the data categories.
Step 3: Simply press on “Recover” to store the iTunes backup to Mac. If you just need to check certain data on Mac, you can preview the data and choose the file type to recover.
If you restored all your iTunes backups to Mac, you not only can retrieve the deleted picture, but also any other deleted/lost data, like message.
Wondershare Dr.Fone for Android for Mac - First aid to recover deleted or lost contacts, text messages, photos, videos, audio files, documents, whatsapp history, call history, etc from Android phones and tablets.
Wondershare MobileTrans for Mac - One click and risk-free solution to move contacts, text messages, call logs, calendar, photos, music, video and apps between iPhone, Android, Blackberry and Nokia(Symbian) phones.
Wondershare TunesGo for Mac - Transfer and copy music, videos, playlists and other media files from iPhone, iPad and iPod touch to iTunes and PC with no difficulty.
Pavtube iMedia Converter for Mac - Convert any 4K/SD/HD and Blu-ray/DVD to iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch with suitable format.
- Can I use my Mac to check my last iPhone backup?
- How to Recover Lost Data on iPhone 6S After Failure Jailbreak?
- 3 Different Ways to restore Deleted or Lost Data from iPad Pro
- Restore Lost Data from Locked iPhone Before Backup to iTunes/iCloud
- Restore iPhone Lost Data After Jailbreak from iTunes Backup File?