The current newest version of Android mobile OS is Android 6.0 Marshmallow. And it is now rolling out to many popular and top Android phones like Nexus devices. However, even they apply to the newest OS, Android 6.0 Phone still can’t play DVD movies cause no smartphone has DVD drive. So how to get DVD movies onto Android 6.0 Phone for playing?
Android including Android 6.0 phone accepts various video formats H.264, MPEG4, WMV, AVI, MOV, 3GP, etc. However, it cannot play DVD directly. To play DVD on Android 6.0 phone, a DVD to Android ripper is needed. A DVD to Android 6.0 phone converter can extract Android supported digital files from DVD movies. A powerful DVD Ripper also can bypass DVD protection to convert commercial DVDs.
Pavtube ByteCopy <review> is one of the powerful DVD ripping software. It is recommended to accomplish your task in a few mouse clicks! With it, you can fast convert DVD movies to Android 6.0 supported MP4, 3GP, etc video files with excellent output video quality. Then you can watch DVD movies on Android 6.0 devices like Nexus 5X, Nexus 6P, Samsung Galaxy S7/S7 Edge/S7 Active/S7 Mini/C7/J7, Samsung Note 6, HTC One M9+, HTC One E9+, One M8, Huawei P9,Huawei P8 Youth Edition, Huawei Honor 7, Huawei P8 Max, Moto X Pure Edition
If you are using a Mac and want to convert DVD movies to Android 6.0 on Mac, please turn to ByteCopy for Mac.
Free download and install:
- Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.cn/bytecopy/
- Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-ByteCopy/3000-7970_4-76158512.html
How to Rip and Play DVD on Android 6.0 Phone?
Step 1. Import DVD movies
Click the disc button to browse and import DVD disc from ROM, or load the ISO/IFO files that you want to convert for viewing on Android-based devices.
Pavtube ByteCopy will detect and list the main title (the full length of this movie with all the chapters) and check it by default. So just keep it untouched and let’s move on to Step 2.
Step 2. Choose export format
You can click the dropdown menu between “Format” and “Settings”, you will see many presets sorted of different device models and programs.
Basically the “Common Video -> H.264 Video (*.mp4)” is a universal format for Android 6.0 tablets and smartphones. Or depends on your device, you can choose a suitable video format from “Android” catalogue
Step 3. Adjust specs or edit video before conversion (Optional)
Click “Settings” button to configure target file quality. After entering “Profile Settings” panel, you are allowed to adjust video and audio parameters such as bit rate, frame rate, sample rate, etc..
If you think the video size this not suitable for your Android Tablet or Phone, you can first choose any one of the provided type, then change the settings. Generally speaking, the higher video bit rate will result in the larger output file size, and vice versa.
Step 4. Start conversion
Now hit the big red “Convert” to start converting purchased DVD movies to MP4 with best settings for playback on different Android 6.0-based devices.
After the conversion, you can get the converted DVD rips in *.mp4 format by clicking the “Open” or “Open output folder” icon. When get the DVD rips, just
transfer videos from PC to Android 6.0 Phone/Tablet.
1. If you have H.265, MKV, AVI, Tivo, VOB, FLV, MPG, DVD, Blu-ray, ISO, IFO, etc. and want to play them on Android tablet and phone, a software can be completely solved, it is Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate.
2. Android tablets/phones only recognize SD cards formatted in FAT 32, this limits a single file size less than 4GB. If you worry about getting a big video file larger than 4GB, you can use split feature in Pavtube software to split a large 1080p/720p file into multiple chunks under 4GB. Learn to split a large video file into several small files under 4GB for Android device
2. Not a Android users? It doesn’t matter, the Pavtube Converter also supports “common” video formats like MOV, M4V, MP4 and has presets for all the models of iPad, iPhone 7/SE, iPod Touch and Apple TV 4/3, or Surface RT, Surface Pro 4/5, so you should be able to create files compatible with your iOS basd devices and Windows RT/Pro devices.
- DVD to Cell Phone Converter – Rip DVD movie for Cell Phone (Update)
- Transfer DVD to LG G5 For Watching on the go
- Backup Blu-ray ISO to NAS
- Put DVD to Amazon S3 for cell phone Watching
- Convert Blu-ray to MPEG-4 for Android phone/iPhone
Leave a Reply