Amazon Simple Storage Service is storage for the Internet. Amazon S3 has a simple web services interface that you can use to store and retrieve any amount of data, at any time, from anywhere on the web. To put it simple, it is a cloud storage that share your data via wireless. For those who like to play DVD movies but love to watching videos on cell phone, Amazon S3 can be a tool to help you store DVD movies and share them to your cell phone.
This can be realized with DVD ripping tool. A DVD Ripper <Learn the difference from DVD Copier> can remove the copy protection and save the DVD main title in your smartphone supported format with high video quality.
Pavtube ByteCopy for Windows/Mac is a top-ranked Blu-ray Ripper and DVD Ripper. It not only can backup DVD to Amazon S3 for cell phone watching but also can rip Blu-ray to Amazon S3 for sharing with Wi-Fi. It outputs normal MP4, MKV, MOV, M4V, WMV, AVI, etc and lossless MKV, multi-track MP4/MOV. If you want to backup DVD to Amazon S3 as original quality as possible, Pavtube ByteCopy <review> will be the best choice.
- Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.cn/bytecopy/
- Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-ByteCopy/3000-7970_4-76158512.html
Backup and Put DVD to Amazon S3 for cell phone Watching
Step 1: Load DVD videos
After installing and launching the DVD to Amazon S3 program and click “File” button to upload DVD dics, DVD ISO, DVD folder. Since the app support batch conversion, you can batch convert DVD movies.
Tip: You can select desired subtitle/audio track at the bottom of chapter list or forced subtitle
Step 2: Choose output format
Click “Format” icon on the interface. Then you can find thunders of formats here. You can choose SD/HD mp4. Mov or choose the optimization preset for iPhone, Samsung Galaxy and other android phone.
Tip: If your multimedia players support MKV, I strongly suggest you lossless MKV to keep lossless video and audio quality.
1. Go to “Edit” tab and open “Crop” “Effect” “Watermark” “Audio” tab to adjust video zoom, adjust image brightness, and add watermark etc.
2.Go to “Setting” tab to adjust video bitrate/codec/resolution and more.
Step 3: Start to backup DVD to Amazon S3
Click the Browse button to specify where the program should place the converted files. Then click Convert button to start to rip DVD to the format you want.
Then you can store your DVD backups to Amazon S3 then share them to your cell phone.
- DVD to Cell Phone Converter – Rip DVD movie for Cell Phone (Update)
- 2016 Best DVD to TV Converter Software Reviews
- Watch 20 Best Blu-ray/DVD/Online Vampire Movies on Windows and Mac
- Convert Blu-ray to MPEG-4 for Android phone/iPhone
- Compress 4K to 640p for iPhone SE
Leave a Reply