iPhone and Samsung Galaxy phone will be the most two famous smart phone brand. Statistic states that 6 people in 10 use iPhone or Galaxy phone. We know that the main use of a phone is to watch movies on it. So here we mainly gathered some tutorial about playing videos on iPhone 7, iPhone SE, iPhone 6S, Galaxy S7/Edge, Galaxy S6/Edge, etc. Hope these guides can solve your media playback issue on iPhone/Galaxy phone.
Blu-ray Playing on iPhone/Galaxy Phone
These articles aim to offer such a solution to make it possible to watch Blu-ray movies on iPhone and Samsung Galaxy phone. To watch Blu-ray movies on iPhone/Galaxy, you need to convert Blu-ray to iPhone and Galaxy supported video formats like MP4 first.
- Play Blu-ray video on iPhone 6 while traveling on road trips
- Rip 3D Blu-ray for Viewing on Freefly VR via iPhone
- Rip Blu-ray movies for iPhone 5C/iPhone 5S playing
- Backup Blu-ray “The Martian” to iPhone 5se for watching
- Put Blu-ray on iPhone 6S Plus for Playback
DVD Ripping to iPhone/Galaxy Phone
Is it possible to get your beloved DVD movies into iPhone and Galaxy phone for enjoyment wherever you go? Since iPhone and Galaxy phone doesn’t have a DVD-ROM, you cannot play DVD movies on iPhone and Galaxy phone directly. The only way out is to rip DVD to iPhone and Galaxy phone supported format in advance:
- How to Move DVD movies to Samsung Galaxy S7
- Get your Existing DVD Disks in a MP4 format for Galaxy S6 Edge+
- Enjoy DVD ISO/IFO Movies to Galaxy S6/S6 Edge in Gear VR (Innovator Edition)
- DVD to iPhone 6S – Backup 21 Day Fix Workout DVD Movies
- How to View ISO Image on iPhone 7/iPhone SE?
4K Viewing on iPhone/Galaxy Phone
When it comes to play movies or videos like high definition 4K Ultra HD on the stunning iPhone 7/7 Plus/SE/6S/6S/6S Plus/6 and Galaxy S7/S7 Edge/S6/S6 Edge display however, customers will inevitably meet iPhone video formats incompatibility problem. In these guide, we will show you how to convert/compress 4K for iPhone/Galaxy phone easier playback.
- Compress 4K to 640p for iPhone SE
- 4K File Converter – Play 4K Video on Android Tablet/Phone
- Playing Downloaded 4K Videos on Samsung Galaxy Note 5
- Enable 4K Videos to iPhone 6S/iPhone 6s Plus for Playing
All-in-One iPhone/Galaxy phone Video Converter
To play incompatible file formats on Samsung Galaxy phone and iPhone, you will need a powerful S iPhone/Galaxy phone Video Converter. There’s solution in hand called Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate for Windows/Mac (best Video Converter Ultimate Review). The program not only grant you to convert all unsupported file formats (Blu-ray/DVD included) to Samsung Galaxy S7/S6/Note 5 and iPhone 7/SE/6S best favorable file formats, but also facilitate you to address other issues during the video importing and viewing process.
To save more space for your Galaxy phone and iPhone, you can compress video with the program in 3 different ways: trim video to remove unwanted parts (no quality loss), lower video bit rate (lossy video compression) or reduce output file size/resolution(lossy video compression). If there are black bars around the output video, just use the crop function to remove the black edges.