After Samsung has launched the Galaxy S6 Edge+, Galaxy Note 5 etc. The New Galaxy S7 is also great for watching movies. However, just like other smartphones, S7 is not able to read DVD movies directly. To get the movies off of your DVD discs and onto Galaxy S7 for enjoyment on the go, you’ll need to convert DVD to Galaxy S7 compatible video formats, such as MP4. If you no clue on how to do that, just follow the quick-start guide below.
Actually, it’s not as difficult as you imagine. What you need is just a DVD Ripping tool like Pavtube DVDAid. It is easy to use for editing and conversion and makes great quality copies of my DVDs. Besides it can also rip DVD and convert HD videos for you. Besides, it rips and converts 2D/3D DVD movies to 180+ video/audio formats to play on popular devices like HTPC, iPhone 6S, iPad 4, Apple TV 4, Galaxy, Android tablet, Android phones etc. Read the review.
Note: If you are on Mac, turn to Pavtube DVDAid for Mac for ripping DVD to Galaxy S7 on Mac (El Capitan included).
- Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.cn/dvd_ripper/
- Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-DVDAid/3000-7970_4-76158510.html
How to Convert DVD to Galaxy S7 with suitable format
Step 1: Run the best DVD to Galaxy Phone Converter and click “disc” button to import DVD movies into the program. Blu-ray discs, ISO and IFO files are also supported.
Tip: If you need to rip DVD with wanted subtitles and audio track, you can click the drop down menu after “Subtitles” and “Audio” to select your desired tracks.
Step 2: Click “Format” bar, you can easily find the optimized videos for Galaxy S7 under “Samsung > Samsung Galaxy S III Video (*.mp4)”. The output videos could fit on your Galaxy S7 perfectly.
Tips when before the conversion:
1. You can click “Edit” button to edit your movies by cropping, trimming, adding watermarks, etc.
2. You can choose the subtitles and audio track for the target video from the “Subtitles” and “Audio” options on the main interface.
3.If necessary, you can click the Settings icon to adjust the video size, bitrate and frame rate, audio sample rate and bitrate, etc. Keep in mind higher bitrate results in a bigger file size, and vice versa.
Step 3: Hit the “Convert” button at the bottom of the main interface to start the conversion. It will automatically convert DVD to Galaxy S7 friendly video files. Once the conversion is finished, click “Open” to quickly find the converted movies. Then you can transfer converted files to Galaxy S7 for playback anytime anywhere.
- Play Digital Copy in Galaxy S6 with Gear VR Innovator Edition
- QCP to MP3 – Batch Convert QCP File to MP3,WAV,WMA
- Now You Can Play Blu-Ray Movies on Your Media Center
- Sync iTunes DRMed Movies with Dropbox for Playback
- Convert HD MKV/M2TS/VOB/MPG to Galaxy Tab S