For watching DVD on Samsung Galaxy NotePro 12.2 with subtitles, you need download DVD to NotePro 12.2 Converter to rip DVD to Galaxy NotePro 12.2 supported video format.
Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 is the largest Samsung Galaxy Note to-date after the Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014 Edition). It has a 12.2-inch of display with 2560 x 1600 pixels resolution, which is far more larger than the 10.1-inch of the previous Note (2014 Edition).
There are three different models of the Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 – WI-Fi only (Exynos 5420), 3G (Exynos 5420) and 4G LTE (Snapdragon 800). The main difference between the Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 with the Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2 is the S-Pen. Can’t wait to experence the upcoming Galaxy Note Pro 12.2? Want to enjoy more movies with better visual quality on Galaxy NotePro 12.2?
If you have some DVD movie collections and want to put the DVD movies on Galaxy NotePro 12.2 for watching with subtitles. What should you do? Since the Galaxy NotePro 12.2 doesn’t have DVD drive, you may have to convert DVD to Galaxy NotePro 12.2 supported H.264 or MPEG4 in advance. This tutorial will show how to play DVD movies on Galaxy NotePro 12.2 with subtitles.
To get the work done, a DVD ripping software is needed. Here Pavtube Galaxy NotePro 12.2 DVD Ripper highly recommended to help you get movies off DVD discs and onto your Galaxy NotePro 12.2 for playback.
To be honest, this program will provide you easy solution for DVD discs, DVD movie folders and DVD ISO/IFO files backup and conversion. It supports quick full DVD disc copy with no quality loss as well as backup the main movie files as you like. The main function of it is converting DVD, DVD ISO to any other video formats like MP4, MOV, MPG, FLV, AVI, MKV, etc. If you are Mac users, turn to DVDAid for Mac. Now, just download it and follow the steps below to download and put DVD movies on Galaxy NotePro 12.2 for smoothly playing with subtitles!
How to Convert, Transfer DVD movie to Galaxy NotePro 12.2 with subtitles
The quick start guide below uses DVD Ripper Windows screenshots. The way to rip DVD movies to Galaxy NotePro 12.2 on Mac is almost the same.
1. Launch the best DVD to Galaxy NotePro 12.2 Converter, click the “DVD disc” icon to navigate the videos. You can also add ISO file, IFO file or DVD folder. Press the selected main title you can preview the whole Blu-ray movies on the preview window on the right, which works like a media player.
2. Check forced subtitles for output. Because DVD always contains multiple subtitle and audio tracks, you can go to choose the desired subtitle and audio on the interface for output. Beside subtitles option, “Forced subtitle” is optional and uncheck by default. Go to check “Forced subtitles” for output. Take note that it will output forced subtitles only if it is checked.
3. Set output options for Galaxy NotePro 12.2. Click “Format” bar, you can get optimized videos for Galaxy NotePro 12.2 under “Samsung> Samsung Galaxy Note (*.mp4)”.
a. For some advances users, you can go to adjust video and audio parameters like bitrate, resolution, channels, etc. Click “Settings” button you can go to check and change them as you like. Remember the file size is based more on bitrate than resolution which means bitrate higher results in big file size, and lower visible quality loss.
b. It has powerful edit functions such as trim video for your needed length, crop video to get rid of annoying black edges, join multiple video clips into one, add text/image watermark and add subtitles. For example, if the original DVD movie has no subtitle or the subtitles you need, you can download it from website and then add it into the output videos for full enjoyment with this software.
4. Click the Convert button to start to rip DVD to MP4 videos for Galaxy NotePro 12.2 with subtitles.
5. When the conversion complets, you can transfer the result videos to new Galaxy NotePro 12.2, here’s the way to go:
So there you have it. Now you are free to watch DVD movies on new Galaxy NotePro 12.2 with subtitles anytime and everywhere as you like. Enjoy.
- Stream ISO files to Galaxy NotePro 12.2 for watching
- Play DVD Movie on Galaxy S5, S4, S3… with Full Screen Playback
- Put Movies on Galaxy Note Edge, quick and easy