Nowadays, people, especially the girls, are fond of recording their life with photos on their iPhone 6S. But situations may occur to make them lost the photos due to different reasons, such as careless deletion, iOS upgrade, device damaged, failure jailbreak, etc. If you do have some important photos in your iPhone 6S, you perhaps need to recover it. So how to recover photos from iPhone 6S?
When you have iTunes and iCloud backups, the recovery seems to be easy. But when you don’t have the iTunes/iCloud backups, how to do it? This article aims to show you the easiest way to retrieve the lost photo of your iPhone 6S on Mac when you don’t have iTunes/iCloud backups.
Before the beginning, you have to prepare a Mac iPhone/iPad Data Recovery program. If you don’t have any idea about it, I recommend youWondershare Dr.Fone for iOS for Mac. It has more powerful function that deserves you to try:
1. Wide Supported Data Types to Recover: Recover iOS data including photos, videos, messages, contacts, notes, reminders, calendar events, call history, etc. No matter what kind of photos you want to recover from iPhone 6S, Camera Roll photos, Photo Stream photos or Photo Library photos, Wondershare helps you make it.
2. Recovery Modes: Offers you 3 ways to recover deleted or lost photos from iPhone: from iDevice directly (without using any backup), from iTunes backup, and from iCloud backup. No matter whether you have made an iTunes or iCloud backup, you can get a way to retrieve them.
3. Selectively Recover Photo: Instead of performing a complete iTunes restore, Wondershare lets you preview the deleted photos in thumbnails and recover what you need instead of all the data.
4. Easy-to-use: Intuitive interface makes basic and advanced users can use it with ease.
5. Supports all models of iPhone: Supports iPhone 6S (Plus)/6 (Plus)/5S/5C/4S/4/3GS and iPad, iPod Touch. Compatible with iTunes 12.1. iOS 9 and Mac OS X El Capitan. (Read its review)
How to recover photo from iPhone 6S directly without backups?
Step 1: Open Wondershare on your computer > Connect your iPhone 6S to the computer with USB cable > Choose Recover from an iOS Device. Then click on “Start Scan”.
Step 2: Preview and recover the photo
Once the scan ends, you can preview all the contents of your iPhone 6S, including messages, iMessages, contacts, etc on the left. Check photo option on the left list. Then click “Recover” to save all your photo to your computer. You can see the search box on the top right interface, so you can search for the exact contact you want to recover.
That’s all. Is it easy? Just try.
Wondershare Dr.Fone for Android for Mac - First aid to recover deleted or lost contacts, text messages, photos, videos, audio files, documents, whatsapp history, call history, etc from Android phones and tablets.
Wondershare MobileTrans for Mac - One click and risk-free solution to move contacts, text messages, call logs, calendar, photos, music, video and apps between iPhone, Android, Blackberry and Nokia(Symbian) phones.
Wondershare TunesGo for Mac - Transfer and copy music, videos, playlists and other media files from iPhone, iPad and iPod touch to iTunes and PC with no difficulty.
Pavtube iMedia Converter for Mac - Convert any 4K/SD/HD and Blu-ray/DVD to iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch with suitable format.