Have the need to remove audio from YouTube video FLV/WebM/ MP4 and only keep video stream as an output? Got video with several audio tracks and want to remove extra audio tracks and keep only one audio track with the video? Sometimes you might want to remove audio from video and keep the videos only so that you can add some other audio files to it later, edit them for a better video effect, etc.
Removing audio from video is quite common in our daily life. However, in most cases, we need to remove sound from video and keep the pure video. To disable audio from video, we could have given you more names like Sony Vegas or Adobe Premier Elements, but these tools are heavy and more suitable to a professional video editor. So a simple tool to get the job done is just needed. In this article we’ll show you removing background music from a video file using the easy-to-use software which is highly recommend as audio remover.
This article solves:
* Remove audio from video completely as well as convert video to desired video format in one step
* Delete sound track from video completely and convert video to desired video formats in one step
* Trim, crop, merge video and convert video as well as remove audio from video in one step
* Remove audio from video on Windows 10/8.1/8/Windows 7/Windows Vista/Windows XP and remove audio from video on Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan/10.10 Yosemite/10.9 Mavericks/OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion/OS X 10.7 Lion/OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard/OS X 10.5 Leopard.
This audio remover I want to introduce is Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate - It can remove audio from all kinds of video formats including MP4, AVI, DivX, Xvid, WMV, WTV, MOV, MKV, FLV, WebM, OGV, MVI, etc. It also can change one audio format to another audio such as MP3, M4A, AAC, FLAC, WAV, etc. It supports Windows 10/8.1/8/7 so you can operate audio removal process on the newest Windows system.
In addition to removing audio from video, the ideal sound remover is also a good Blu-ray Ripper + DVD Ripper + Video Converter + Video Editor. It can deal with all kinds of video, like Blu-ray/DVD moves, TV Shows, Music Drama and Camcorder video to H.265, M3U8, MP4, AVI, MOV, M4V… And it also enables you to trim, crop , and edit video in built-in video editing tool. (Learn more functions in review).
Free download and install
- Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.cn/blu-ray-video-converter-ultimate/
- Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-Video-Converter-Ultimate/3000-2194_4-75938564.html
How to Remove audio from MP4, MKV, AVI, MOV, WMV video with Audio Remover?
Step 1: Add sources video to the software.
From “File” drop down menu, click the “File” icon to load source video movies from your local computer to the program.
Step 2: Define output file format.
Click “Format” icon, and select what video format you want. Here, we choose “H.264 High Profile Video(*.mp4)” as the output file format from its drop-down options.
Step 3: Remove audio
Click “Edit” icon on the top menu, when video editor windows pop up, you can see “Audio Editor” choice, click ‘Enable’ and tick “Audio Remove” to remove audio from video.
Tip: Tick “Audio Replace”, you can replace the original audio of the video.
Step 4: Start remove audio from video
Press the right-bottom “Convert” button, you will start remove audio from MP4, AVI, MKV, M4V, MOV video process.
When the process is completed, it means that you have removed audio from video. Now, you can deal with this video as you want.
- How to Extract WAV Tracks to FLAC from Blu-ray/DVD Audio discs?
- Copy Blu-ray/DVD to MKV with AC3 DTS 6 Channels
- How to Play Audio FLAC, OGG, WMA, APE, RAM on Apple Watch?
- Top 5 DVD to Cell Phone Converter 2016 Reviews
- Splice/replace/transcode audio for projector, iPhone 6/iPad