NAS is a necessary in Home Theater cause no device can hold a mass of media files inside unless you stream your favorite movies and TV shows online. Especially, when your media are some disc-based content, you need an extra Blu-ray player to stream the Blu-ray movies on wide TV. However, if you choose to backup Blu-ray to NAS, you can view Blu-ray movies on iPad Pro, Galaxy S7, Samsung TV with Wi-Fi without the need of Blu-ray player.
Read: NAS vs the Cloud
Here, we gather all the tips and tricks about NAS use on home media entertainment. When we play movies via NAS, many people like to use Plex or Kodi. So let’s see Plex’S NAS Compatibility List and Kodi Supported QNAP NAS first and the relevant guides:
- Rip & Copy DVD To My Cloud OS 3 NAS Storage For Plex
- Backup Blu-ray to ReadyNAS Pro 6 for Plex
- Rip And Copy DVD To QNAP TS-X51 For Kodi
Blu-ray/DVD to NAS Guides:
As we have mentioned before, when you copy Blu-ray/DVD to NAS, you can play Blu-ray/DVD movies on iPhone SE/7, Galaxy TabPro, Sony Xperia with Wi-Fi.If you don’t know how to backup Blu-ray/DVD to NAS, you can refer to the following guides:
- Put Movies/TV Shows To My Book Live NAS For Sharing
- Rip/Backup Blu-Ray/DVD To FreeNAS Home Server
- How to Backup Blu-ray to ASUSTOR AS1004T NAS?
- Backup Blu-Ray/DVD Movies To NAS To Free Space At Home
- Copy Blu-Ray Movie To DLNA Certified NAS Devices
- Rip Blu -Ray/DVD To QNAP NAS For JRiver Media Center
Play Movies via NAS on Dvices
We store movies to NAS for convenient playback. So, let’s see what devices we can use to stream media via NAS.
- Backup Downton Abbey Blu-Ray To NAS For Streaming On HD TV Via WD TV
- How To Convert ISO To Synology NAS For Streaming On IPad/TV
- Backup Blu-Ray To NAS For 4K HD TV Or Normal Def TV Streaming
- Play Supported/Unsupported Videos on PS4 with Plex via NAS
- Rip and Backup Family DVD to NAS for Viewing via Kodi on Samsung TV 55 inches
- Store Blu-rays to Raid-5 NAS for TV-Set/iPad/iPhone
- Entire Copy of Blu-ray to NAS and Stream to Oppo BDP-105 via Network
Blu-ray/DVD to NAS Converter Review
After you got the way to backup Blu-ray/DVD/TV shows to NAS, you may need a Blu-ray Ripper/Copier or DVD Ripper/Copier.If you don’t know which one to choose, you can refer to guides below:
- Blu-Ray Ripper Software Vs. Blu-Ray Copy Software: Which One You Should Choose?
- DVD Ripper Software Vs. DVD Copy Software: Which One To Choose
- Comparison Of DVD Ripping Software
- Top 5 Blu-ray Rippers for Win/Mac Review
- 2016 Top 3 Blu-ray to NAS Ripper/Copier Reviews
Related Video to NAS Software:
BDMagic for Windwos/Mac – The best Blu-ray solution to rip and backup any commercial and region-locked Blu-ray to NAS in H.265, M3U8, MP4, MKV, AVI, FLV, etc.
DVDAid for Windows/Mac – Capacity of ripping copy-protected DVD to NAS for iPhone SE, iPhone 6S, iPad, Surface Pro, Synology NAS, Seagate Wireless Plus, etc with suitable format.
ByteCopy for Windows/Mac – It can rip Blu-ray/DVD to lossless MKV keeping multi-track subtile/audio and all chapter markers.
Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate for Windows/Mac – Function of converting Blu-ray/DVD, 4K/SD/HD video in any format to nearly all popular video format you have ever seen.
Leave a Reply