Syncing your iPhone contacts to Gmail can make you have access to your contacts wherever you go. Importing your iPhone’s contacts into Gmail also powers the contact list on Android without outside assistance. Facing with the benefit, have you got interested in moving iPhone contacts to Gmail? If so, just read on. Here will show you three ways to help you sync iPhone contacts to Gmail.
Method 1: Import iPhone Contacts to Gmail via iCloud
1. Tap the Settings Icon on your iPhone.
2. Tap iCloud to enter iCloud settings.
3. Enable Contact Sync with iCloud. Make sure the slider bar for the “Contacts” category is 4. enabled (green). This will make sure your iCloud account is always synced with your iPhone.
4. Navigate to iCloud.com. Using the web browser of your choice, navigate your PC or Mac to icloud.com, and sign into your iCloud Account.enter your Apple account credentials.
5. Click the Contacts Icon.
6. Click on Settings, then “Export vCard.” This will download a file to your computer which you’ll use to upload into Gmail’s contacts screen.
7. Navigate to Gmail.com.
8. Click Contacts.
9. Click Contacts.
10. Click “Choose File” and find the .vcf file you downloaded from your iCloud account. It will likely be found in your “Downloads” folder on a PC or Mac.
11. Click “Import” to bring your contacts into Gmail. After a quick upload, all your contacts will be linked to your Google account and automatically loaded on our Android device.
Method 2: Sync iPhone Contacts to Gmail via iTunes
1. Connect iPhone to computer with USB cable.
2. Launch iTunes on the computer so that it can detect the device with ease and satisfaction.
3. Under the info tab the option of sync contacts with Google Contacts is to be chosen.
4. When prompted the user needs to enter the Gmail username and the password to proceed further in this regard.
5. For further clarification the user needs to visit www.gmail.com then Gmail >contacts.
6. All the contacts are imported to the Gmail directly.
Method 3: Export iPhone Contacts to Gmail by Wondershare Dr.Fone for iOS for Mac
Wondershare Dr.Fone for iOS for Mac can extract the contacts on iPhone to Mac directly then transfer the contacts to Gmail. It supports iPhone 6S (Plus)/6 (Plus)/5S/5C/5/4S/4.
1. Download and install and run Wondershare Dr.Fone for iOS for Mac.
2. Connect your iPhone to computer with USB cable. Then Click “Start Scan” when your iPhone is detected
3. Choose “Contacts” to when the scan process ends and all data are listed according to the file type.
4. Click “Recover” to save the contacts to Mac.
5. In the output folder, you can see that the contacts will be exported into three formats including CSV, VCF and HTML. You should choose VCF file to add to Gmail.
6. Log into your Gmail account and go to Contacts section.
7. Click on More to choose “Import…” from the drop-down menu.
8 Click “Choose file” from the prompt window.
9. Locate the VCF file of iPhone contacts you have exported to your PC.
10. Click “Open”.
11. Click “Import” on the prompt window named “Import Contacts”.
- How to Retrieve Deleted Notes on iPhone 6S without iTunes?
- How to Extract Certain Message from iPhone to Mac selectively?
- 6 Methods to Backup iPhone or iPad
- 3 Different Ways to restore Deleted or Lost Data from iPad Pro
- How to Export Text Messages from iPhone 6s to Excel?